MBC Asset Tracker Database Management System using FileMaker Pro™
Many clients have difficulty tracking equipment serial numbers, warranty agreement information, software registration numbers, equipment location, purchase information, costs and and other asset related data. The MBC Asset Tracker Database is MBC's powerful database system that MBC utilizes to manage our client asset data.
If you are interested in having a Asset Tracking System for your company or would like MBC to track your computer assets, contact us at:email@example.com or call (808)739-9797.
What is it?
The MBC Asset Tracker Database is a powerful FileMaker database tool (designed and developed by MBC) that stores and tracks asset (computer hardware, computer software, furniture, etc.) data. The MBC Asset Tracker has been significantly updated to utilizes much of FileMaker Pro latest database technology.
- Consolidate/centralize asset data
- Monitoring physical assets
- Automated inventory control
- Streamlined maintenance management
- Preventing loss
- Providing better service to customers
Key function and features include:
- Support multiple accounts, location, users, departments
- Specialized section to manage computer software, licenses, etc
- Specialize section to manage computer hardware
- Specialize section to all other assets (furniture, cars, etc)
- Image/photo management system
- Multiple Key Reports
- by Location
- by User
- by Department
- by Dealer
- by Warranty Expire Date
- by Type
- by Purchase Date
- Asset history/event log system
- Scalable to handle all different types of assets
- And more...
Why use the MBC Asset Tracker?
- Many clients have difficulty tracking equipment serial numbers, warranty agreement information, software registration numbers, equipment location, purchase information, costs and and other asset related data. The MBC Asset Tracker Database is MBC's powerful database system that MBC utilizes to manage our client asset data.
- Comes with MBC/Ernest abrams expert support, technology, passion and mission to ensure you are a happy client.
If you are interested in having a Asset Tracking System for your company or would like MBC to track your assets, contact us at:firstname.lastname@example.org or call (808)739-9797.
How much does it cost?
Price setup varies depending on configuration, setup, conversation, training, support, number off users. Standard complete solution (installation, training and follow-up support) not including FileMaker Pro application is approx. $1000 to $3000 depending on scope/scale of project.
Questions? Ready for an appointment?
- RELATED LINKS
- About MacBusiness Consulting (MBC)
MacBusiness Consulting (MBC) is a full-service business development and consulting company specializing in database and website solutions.
- Website Design Services & Solutions
Our propriety / custom website tools and services differentiate us from the rest and empower us to offer website solutions that are cost effective yet extremely functional.
- Database Services & Solutions
Streamline your existing database or develop new database systems to manage your business.
- Hawaii Community Advertising and Sponsorship
A more direct way to reach your target audience. Advertise on one of our premier websites and get your brand noticed by your target audience! Our commitment is long term. More...
- Proposal/Quote Request Form
Request a proposal/quote for our seervices that cover website design, database development, internet community advertising and PC/Mac computer support.
- Macintosh and PC Computer Support
Getting prompt, accurate and proactive PC/Mac support services are becoming more and more a challenge.
- Website Portfolio & Database Case Studies
We have an extensive Web Site portfolio covering a variety of industries and Website function and features.
- Database, Website, Advertising Testimonials
See what our satisfied customers are sayings about MBC database, website and advertising solutions.