Online Petition System System
Neighbor community needed an efficient and effective way of collecting online petitions for potential school closure.
Implementation of the MBC e/Trigger Petition System. The Petition System System runs 24 hours a day allowing website visitors to fill out online form for petition.
- Visitors fill out a website form to for the petition.
- The web page documents and address the authenticy, integrity and privacy concerns that visitor might have
- MBC/eTrigger downloads all VIP Guest request Emails
- The system validates Emails against visitor history criteria and approves/rejects the submission and assigns unique confirmation number
- Authorized visitors are sent an approval Email response - Rejections are sent a rejection Email with explanation
- The MBC/eTrigger automatically publishes the results on the webpage that allows visitors to see the level of participation
- Individual data fields are automatically parsed and imported into a database - (e.g. MBC KaimukiHawaii.com Mailing list)
- Once the petition is shut down, a report is generated that is submitted to the decision makers.
- As of 12/27/2010 the system has process over 345 submission
- The webpage when viral on Facebook and received 184+ Likes
- KaimukiHawaii.com significantly increase its Email list.
- The petition had a sponsor that help subsidize the expense of system