Kaimuki, Hawaii Advertising / Sponsorship
The thriving community of Kaimuki is located east of Manoa and Makiki, inland from Diamond Head on the island of Oahu, Hawaii. It is one of Honolulu's oldest neighborhoods, providing an eclectic mixture of established businesses and new trendy shops and restaurants.
The Kaimuki, Hawaii community has an incredible amount of buying power. It is a densely populated, upscale urban neighborhood. There are many home owners with a middle class to upper class income who are also well connected in the Hawaii community.
If we can get the Kaimuki, Hawaii community behind your products and services, you will be tapping into a gold mine of business opportunities. If you would like to explore featuring your business on KaimukiHawaii.com. Call Ernest at 808-739-9797.
- 12,000-16,000 Unique Visitors a Month (see pdf link above)
- 1,000-1500 visit a day (see pdf link above)
- 1000+ Facebook Followers - 900+ Twitter Followers
- Ranked # 1 on many organic Google searches related to Kaimuki
- Demographics: Most of our visitors are people who are home owners with a middle class to upper class income.
- KaimukiHawaii.com has been online for 7 years and is well-respected in the local community. We work with hundreds of reputable companies that are listed in our New Listings, calendar and News and home page.
- Kaimukians like to support the businesses that support the community
We have great comments from both the community and advertising sponsors to help you confirm the integrity of what we offer:
- View Kaimuki Testimonials - See what associations, churches, merchants and more have to say about Kaimuki Hawaii.com
- View Advertising Testimonials
Call Ernest at 808-739-9797 or email firstname.lastname@example.org for more details, costs, website statistics.
- KAIMUKI RELATED LINKS